Incomepoint The One and Only Freelance Job Training Institute In Bagra Bangladesh.

Hire me on oDesk




The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Freelance Jobs



Over the Last 7 Years, I have a lot of experience on SEO, SEM & SMM.

I'm interested on applying and helping you with this job. I can do blog commenting/forum posting, Link Building, Manual directory submissions and i have list of directory, RSS submission, manual social bookmarking in socialmarker.com. Can create do follow, and manual search engine submission to provide traffic on your site and to improve Page Rank and SERP (Search Engine Result Page). I can make 100 quality back-links in less than 10 hours. All of my work will be submitted and I can make a draft for the daily/weekly report.

Have a great time.
........................
Thanks

Salim

Share:

1 comment:

Thank You

Facebook

Popular

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Categories